Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just checking in




The last week or so has been a whirlwind of activity. Right now, I am up to my eyeballs in the most gorgeous fleeces from Namaste Farms - Wensleydale/Gotland crosses, Wensleydale and a beautiful Angora goat fleece. Wouldn't you know, in the middle of scouring fleeces I ran out of my favorite wash (Kookabura) so am currently waiting for it to be delivered.

In the meantime, have been dyeing and spinning up a storm! Lots of new yarns up in my shop on Etsy. I still have more to photograph and list, which I will do as soon as the last batch is dry. I've included a few of the new ones as a bit of a preview.

This weekend, I plan to escape for a few hours and hang out with fiber friends and exchange ideas and watch how-to videos! Should be fun! Have a great weekend and I will check in again soon. Happy creating!

1 comment:

Knitting-twitter said...

what fantastic colors,
greetings from Switzerland, Christa