Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a New Year!





A new year has begun and I'm looking forward to a lot of new adventures! This past year has brought some wonderful new friends into my life and strengthened old friendships. This caring circle gets together frequently to share our love of all things fibery! There is lots of laughter, tears, creativity and just plain hanging out together.

I have finished a couple of new sweaters and need to get photos so I can share them here. I've been doing lots of spinning, especially yarns for Waldorf doll makers. The delightful dolls really catch my imagination and have such a magical quality to them.

The weekend of January 22-23 is approaching and I am so excited to be co-hosting a Camp Pluckyfluff at The Shepherdess in San Diego. Lexi Boeger is an amazingly creative spirit and it shows in her yarns. These are truly little works of art! In addition, she is a delight to be around and she inspires spinners to tap into their own artistic well. If you are in the area, sign up and join us for a great weekend!

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year filled with joy, prosperity and creativity!

5 comments:

Butterfly Works said...

Wonderful yarn.......isn't spinning the greatest.....

Butterfly Works said...

Wonderful yarn.......isn't spinning the greatest.....

ChelleC said...

Wish I could be there at Camp Pfluffypluck. Sounds like a blast. I will be at Jacey Bogg's Art Yarn workshop in Harveyville KS and I'm really pumped about that. Have a great time.

I love your work. You are so talented.

ChelleC said...

Love your work. Can't wait to see what you'll do

ChelleC said...

I love your work and can't wait to see what you will create in the new year.