Friday, October 15, 2010

Sock knitting in progress




The sock project is coming along. This is the Embossed Leaves pattern from Interweave. I am using Zitron Zauberball yarn and two circular needles to create these socks. One thing I have discovered is that this yarn kind of "sticks" together when worked and if is necessary to rip anything out, it becomes a bit tricky. Other than that, I have enjoyed working with this yarn. This pattern is one of my favorites and is one lace pattern that is easy to remember in terms of the repeats. Can't wait to finish this pair. My new felted slippers are in the background. They are so comfortable and cosy.

2 comments:

Miss Marty said...

I love the shoes!!!!! did you make them? If so do you have a pattern to share? Very Nice Socks too.

Jane's Designs said...

Me too, love the socks, but those slippers are to die for. Any info would be appreciated.