Friday, October 1, 2010

Humpty Dumpty




Once again, my adventures have been a bit curtailed. This time, I took a tumble and ended up with technicolor bruises all over! Not being known for my grace, I slipped and went down following a pedicure (my feet were slippery afterwards.) Getting up was a challenge and required my husband's help. Everytime, I tried to stand up, down I went again but I did have cute pink toes! Finally, I made it and promptly went to bed for the rest of the day! Over the next few days, I began aching in places I didn't know I had!

The one thing I could do a bit of was spinning and thus I would sit up for a while and create some yarn. One of the bright spots was the afternoon when Michael Pauly came over with the new version of the SpinOlution Hopper in tow! I immediately took to this new wheel and promptly ordered one of my very own! Hopefully, I will get it this week - just can't wait!

Now I am up and doing well, I actually cooked dinner the other night for Louie and made him some brownies with walnuts and chocolate chips! He is still in shock but loved it!

Last night we had quite a thunder and lightening display out here with heavy rain. It was pretty spectacular. Today, the sun is out and the air is clear. Wonderful!

2 comments:

My Heart Exposed Yarns said...

Hi Janice so sorry you have bruises, I hope you get back to normal springiness asap!

New Hopper with treadles looks fantastic, cant wait to see this in action.

((((( hugs gently )))))

Helen xx

My Heart Exposed Yarns said...

Hi Janice

OUCH!!! so sorry you have new bruises to go with your old ones, you poor thing.

((((( hugs gently ))))))

Love the look of the new Hopper, cant wait to see this in action

Helen xx