Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Missing in Action for a while

Lately, my postings on this blog have been sporadic at best. So, I have decided to share the reason for pulling back from things somewhat. In the past months, I have been having significant respiratory problems. After testing and numerous medical visits, I have been told that I have problems related to having lived in a house which had mold in the walls. Additionally, they let me know I had the beginnings of congestive heart failure.

Needless to say, all of this has slowed me down a bit. I am still spinning yarns, selling spinning wheels and doing some designing. However, I get tired easily sometimes and need a nap. Hopefully, with the new treatment the doctor has started me on, things will start improving and I will be back to my old self soon.

My husband Louie has been taking good care of me, bless his heart. I am in good hands and am hanging in there.

4 comments:

rensfibreart said...

{{Hugs}} Janice, I hope you are soon back up to steam & your creative juices flow once again as before - cheers R

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice. We've never actually met, but we have spoken on the phone and exchanged a few emails from when I purchased one of your designs on etsy (entrelac hat). Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are feeling better soon. I am amazed by your beautiful designs and LOVE every one of your creations. Take good care! -Cheri Maki, Lake Oswego, OR

spinzphat said...

Hi Janice-
Drat the mold! Sorry to hear you haven't been well, and I'm glad you have dear Louie to take good care of you - sending you hugs from up north -

Sincerely, Miki in Ventura

Dragonflyknit said...

My hub has congestive heart failure too. I can understand what you are going through.