Saturday, August 28, 2010

Getting my strength back!






Hurrah! Starting to feel a lot better and more energetic! Still on my spinning kick and have been digging through my ginormous fiber stash to find interesting things to use. I did dig out a few treasures and have been making a lot of new yarn.

The weather here in Hemet has been extremely hot lately and just great for drying yarns and fleeces. I have been a drying maniac to say the least. I've attached a few photos of some new yarns. As you will notice, I have been doing a lot of coils and beehives types. Love them, even though they are time-consuming, when I get a rhythm going, I don't want to stop.

2 comments:

Fiff said...

That yarn look very very lovely! Fun blog you have!

Butterfly Works said...

Georgeous yarn.....I've been spinning alot too and don't have any idea when I am going to knit it all up...