Thursday, August 19, 2010

A few new yarns





It is so hard to resist spinning new yarns. I find myself sitting up on the edge of the bed with fiber in hand and spinning until I get tired and then falling back to sleep. There is something therapeutic about the colors and textures running through my fingers as the fiber twists in yarn.

Lately, I have had fun doing small amounts of yarns that are great for small craft projects including weaving, crocheting and knitting. They also look great for Waldorf-inspired doll hair. This has been really gratifying especially when I see the finished projects created.

Attached are a few new colorways that I especially like.

2 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

..fantastic colors, congratulations

ciao ciao ciao from Switzerland..
Christa

Kyle Kunnecke said...

as always you make beautiful things... hope to get to see you sometime soon... I miss you!