Monday, June 14, 2010

Fallow Field

Since last visiting my blog, it seems that the fields of creativity have been laying fallow and unplowed. Aside from a bit of spinning and a little needle felting, my hands have been idle and my time spent in non-fiber mundane activities. It does leave me feeling a bit guilty that I am not accomplishing anything so to speak.

This has turned into a bit of late Spring hibernating for some reason. The spinning/yarn/studio room calls has reached avalanche stage and calls for re-organizing. However, the door has been pulled firmly shut for now creating the illusion that all is well. Hah! If there was an earthquake or anything began to slide, I am afraid that I would find myself buried in fleeces, yarns, etc. Soon, my courage will return and I shall gird up my loins and go forth to create the perfectly organized room! At least that is my story and I am sticking to it.

One thing that has resulted from all of this laziness on my part is that my husband is happy to have me cooking for him on a more regular basis. I have even made him the occasional chocolate cake (his favorite,) So, at least someone is happy!

1 comment:

Butterfly Works said...

Georgeous yarn....beautiful colors......great job