Thursday, March 4, 2010

Freeform Shawl Photo Shoot






Today, the photos arrived of some of my original garments including freeform shawls. I am so thrilled with how they turned out. The photographer is Joyce Eveler of Jefferson City, MO and the models are her two gorgeous daughters. These photos are really outstanding!

It seems that lately I have been sidetracked with spinning and making yarn. Figured it was time to put up some photos showing some completed work and hopefully inspire some new freeform adventures in knitting and crochet! It seems like the time has come to rummage through my tasty tidbits of yarns to start a new project! H-m-m, color suggestions anyone?

4 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

great... fantastic!!! and those colors.. thank you, it brightend up my day.. ciao ciao from Switzerland Christa

ChelleC said...

Lose are lovely indeed. Very inspiring. Now if I could just stick to anything long enough to finish. Grrr. I am preoccupied with spinning right now too.

Kyle Kunnecke said...

as always you're inspiring... I am wanting to make another freeform wrap... I have an idea (everybody stand back!!) hahaha :)

xoox

Anonymous said...

Janice, love the photos and loved even more seeing/touching your items up close. You are a true artist! Karin from Temecula