Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes!



There has been a lot of learning, new experiences and changes going on around here. As of February 1, 2010, I have severed my relationship with Ozark Handspun due to personal and creative differences. For some time, the exciting challenge of new design opportunities has beckoned and I decided it was time to move in other directions. Therefore, if anyone has questions about any of the designs I had created for Ozark Handspun, do contact me directly in the future.

I will be designing for new yarn company clients and also continuing to promote SpinOlution spinning wheels as the Southern California distributor. Additionally, more focus will be placed on writing new patterns, magazine articles and teaching as well as selling my own art yarns. The opportunity to pursue new challenges always stimulates my creative juices and promises to be a lot of fun. I have posted a couple of photos of things to come.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Ch Ch Ch Changes are happening to you. It's the start of a new year for new associations. I hope it all goes well for you. Where are you hanging your hat these days? Lisa

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Great - changes can be good right and lead to new and exiting things. I love the jackets in the pictures!

Janice Rosema said...

Still living in Hemet and love hanging out at LisCat in Long Beach and The Shepherdess in San Diego. Change is a good thing and I welcome it!

Hope all is well with you and Hannah! Say hi to Larry too.

Miki said...

Janice-

Change is good - it keeps things fresh!
Hope to see you again soon-

Fiber On!!!

xo Miki

Kyle Kunnecke said...

we love you and will follow you wherever you go... thank you for all the hard work you did with Ozark; they make amazing yarn and I'm thankful that you introduced me to them... also appreciative of your creativity and drive and look forward to the next chapters in your story!!

mickey oneill said...

how wonderful and exciting for you Janice, can't wait to see your new endeavors!!, Mickey