Monday, April 27, 2009

Lovely Festival Day





The weather was perfect and the setting divine for this lovely little Festival of Arts at the Pasadena Waldorf School on Saturday. It was wonderful to see lots of old friends. I have been doing Waldorf School shows for a long time and it amazes me that some of the kids are now graduating from college! It is always good to see them coming back to visit. There were some fabulous artists at this show with beautiful items to tempt festival goers.

I have included a few photos of the grounds of the school which is just magical for a school environment in my opinion. The hollyhocks were just starting to bloom which are one of my favorite flowers. There is a picture of my booth and a darling little girl in one of my rag hats, just precious as well a photo of part of the campus. It was just a glorious day that had me smiling and joyful.

6 comments:

Harpa J said...

Sounds wonderful!

fiberfreek said...

Wish I could have come to visit! Looks like such a lovely place to spend a day!

Jane's Designs said...

Checking in on you, hope all is well.

Scarf It Up! said...

WOW, Janice! I just love looking at all your stuff. Your display was effective and attractive. I hope you had a great festival day with excellent sales too.

Deborah Graves said...

Hi Janice! I found your beautiful creations at Lionbrand.com. I am going into Occupational Therapy and volunteer at Orange County Children's Theraputic Art's Center working with children with special needs (ie. Downs, CP, Autism). Would it be alright for us to talk or email since we live so close? I would like to incorporate your ideas into helping these children with their fine motor skills in a fun, beautiful, and creative way. I hope you are enjoying your quiet time sabatical; if you are able, I'd love to connect with you. Sincerely, Deborah

Miss Gina Designs said...

Your display is absolutely wonderful!!! Beautiful work!!