Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad, bad blogger





I have been a bad, bad blogger and haven't posted for a while. I do have an excuse though - five new knit designs! Wahoo! All it took was a little hermit mode for me to rekindle my creativity. I have sent most of them out for professional photos but I do have some new pics so you can see at least a little of what I have been up to these days.

The weather has been a bit chilly and so that has kind of kept me indoors. No housework, a little soup making and lots of knitting and crocheting with some spinning thrown in for good measure is the perfect recipe for happiness in my opinion. It has certainly reinvigorated my spirit! Also, I have been knitting from my stash which has encouraged experimentation and the results I will leave to your imagination until the photos come back.

Hope you like the new little leaf capelet and some new photos of some of my favs. I must get back to the sketch books and see what direction to go next.

3 comments:

Yarnartist said...

I was just thinking about you a few hours ago, wondering what you were up to. Wow!!! What gorgeous, stunning and absolutely original creations!

Jane's Designs said...

Oh my!! Those are beautiful! The one on the bottom left is my favorite and the top left is a close second.

Hope you are feeling better and taking it easy.

Take care, Jane

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love, love the cardi that's long in the back. When can I get the pattern? and What yarn is that? It's amazing!
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~