Monday, February 2, 2009

Guild meeting and Butterflies

















Our fiber guild meets once a month at a charter school in Los Angeles. One of things that caught my eye was this glorious wall of butterflies made by students. They also decorated chairs in a very folk art style and one even had wings made using real feathers. I just had to share these. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Also, today, I got photos of the new traveling spinning wheel made by SpinOlution called Bee. She is an incredible little wheel that folds up to a size that will fit under an airline seat. Amazing! It has the same open orifice set-up as the Mach 1 (her big brother)and is a delight to spin on.

If you have any questions about the wheel, just contact me. I can make layaway arrangements for you if you want to pre-order this wheel. She will be available for shipping on March 1st. I am so excited about this one and am in line so I can have one of my very own!

No comments: