Friday, January 23, 2009

Embellished Buttons Class


<
Just a quick note for those of you in Southern California. I will be teaching a short class on creating your own embellished buttons at Unraveled in Monrovia, CA on January 24th from 1:00 to 4:00 PM (Saturday.)

I posted a photo above as an example of what we will be doing. Some supplies will be provided, others will be available at the shop. Do bring embroidery needles, various size threads such as pearl cottons, DK and fingering weight scraps, scissors, smooth fabric (I will also provide some hand-dyed felt) and your imagination. It will be a fun afternoon! Looking forward to seeing you there.

2 comments:

Yarnartist said...

Oooh! I sure wish I lived closer to Monrovia! These are divine!
And your show piece at TNNA was spectacular! You are the best!

Harpa J said...

Looks and sound fun!