Friday, December 5, 2008

Sneak peek for fashion show TNNA January 2009



My fingers are flying these days, working up a new item for the TNNA January 2009 fashion show in San Diego, CA. These colors are so wonderful together (pics don't do them justice) and working with the combination of Opulent and Companion yarns by Ozark Handspun is fabulous! We are going to have some amazing new things to introduce at the show featuring all these yarns. I am so excited about all of this and can't wait to see how everyone responds to the new looks! Will post photo of completed project after the show.

Additionally, I am working on a how-to tutorial article on creating a freeform handbag for an upcoming magazine article so that will be fun to see how that develops over the next week or so. Furthermore, I have lots of holiday orders that are shipping out and am pleased about the response to the ruffled neckwarmers and wristwarmers this year.

Tomorrow, I plan to be at Unraveled most of the day, just hanging out and knitting. If you happen to be in the area and want to join me, will be happy for the company. Come in and enjoy this wonderful store! On Sunday, will be at the LAF Guild meeting in Los Angeles. I will have SpinOlution Mach 1 spinning wheel with me if you want to give one a whirl! Hope to see you this weekend!

No comments: