Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fiber play weekend





On Saturday, I plan to be at Unraveled to just hang out and play with fiber and work on projects. It has been a while since I got a chance to do this. Lately, I have been busy with all kinds of activities and ventures. Just recently, I became the Southern California representative for SpinOlution Mach 1 spinning wheels. I am thrilled about this and have them available unfinished and finished, wholesale and retail. Just contact me if interested.

Also, I have been doing some dyeing and carding spinning/felting batts filled with all kinds of goodies like gorgeous hand-dyed wool, mohair curls, silk waste, Angelina and Firestar as well as wool nepps and whatever fun stuff falls into the carder. These spin and felt fabulously and have been great fun to make. Additionally, I had the good fortune to be in the right place at the right time and was gifted by someone I just met with some tribal Afghani jewelry pieces. The Universe is conspiring to get me into beading and jewelry making. I can see these combined with all kinds of wonderful fibers and textiles. Can't wait to start playing with these.

Anyway, if you are in the area on Saturday, come into Unraveled and hang out, we'll have a bunch of giggles and fun with projects. Look forward to seeing you.

1 comment:

Harpa J said...

The jewelery is gorgeous! The yarn too of course.