Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Awards, inspirations and new projects



I feel really honored to have received an award for my blog from one of my favorite fiber artists HarpaJ from Iceland. She makes the most wonderful and whimsical hats that you can see here in her blog so do take a look. Another of my particular favorites is the amazing Sara Lechner.

It is my pleasure to nominate the incredibly talented Mitsuko Tonouchi for an award whose work can be seen in her blog too. She is another of my favorite artists and her work is always inspirational! Go to my favorite blogs to the left and click on their sites. (I can't figure out how to put links into the text for some reason.)

Looking at the work of all these creative artists encouraged me to break out of the doldrums and starting working again. I spent the last couple of days sorting out the workroom and re-arranging things so that it doesn't look like total chaos. Hurrah! I then worked up a couple of simple projects looking forward to the autumnal colors. Hope you enjoy these.

2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Very pretty!

Helen said...

How pretty!! I need to get organzied... someday ...sigh