Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another lamb spotted on line


Here is a photo of Kyle's lamb from the class last Saturday. Is he the cutest or what? We all called him Elvis because of the black curl between the ears and he does look "all shook up!" You can see more of Kyle's wonderful creativity on his web site. Just click on kylewilliam in my list of blogs to the left. He always has an interesting project in the works.

Looking forward to this weekend, I will be hanging out at Unraveled for most of Saturday, playing with fiber and having a good time. If you have a project that needs a little help bring it in and I'll work with you. The Mach 1 spinning wheel is available at the shop for a test spin and more fibers for spinning. Also, we are going to be doing some photos of new garments and things as well in the shop. It is such a beautiful background, I love it. The Pasadena Bead and Design Show is also this weekend so hopefully I will zip through and check it out taking great care to not spend much money. I have heard it is a very tempting show for bead and fiber artists!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I've loved seeing Mary and Michelle finish their lambs at our SnB. It sounds like you had a great time! And the results are wonderful!

Kim