Friday, July 18, 2008

Another oldie but goodie



This is a design I created in 2007 using handspun yarns and cotted wool fleece which had been hand-dyed. I did this for Ozark Handspun company. The pattern is available in my etsy shop and on Ravelry for members.

The colors in this version are wild and exciting but this would also be wonderful in naturals or other combos. Just thought you all might like to see some photos of this as it is a great look for a lot of people and is quick and easy to make.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great wrap! Sandra Singh

Breien in Lansingerland said...

Seems a very comfortable wrap for cold evenings. I like it.

gilding said...

I like your use of color. I also really enjoyed reading your profile. It's nice to see the path that others have taken. gilding from ravelry comment train