Wednesday, April 2, 2008

UNRAVELED CLASS THIS SATURDAY!




This has been a productive week in a few different arenas. First, my workroom is reorganized again, whew, it was scary in there and it was getting difficult even for me to find the things I wanted. Now, that is all tidy and I feel pretty smug about it. Next, the spinning corner has been rearranged and is again functional. Additionally, I added a new shelf to my living room workplace and have more space for reference books. Love it! Besides all of this, my little knitters are doing good and I get knocks on the door at intervals to help them sort out a dropped stitch or two (we've all been there)and they are having great fun together, knitting on the grass after school is out. Very cute!

Even with all the above activities, I have been designing new patterns and have a bunch ready for sale online and to shops. The new entrelac hat is shown above and available as a pattern.

On Saturday, April 5th, I will be teaching a class at Unraveled in Monrovia, CA based on the recent article in Belle Armoire on fiber-wrapped accessories. It will be from 11A-4P. I will supply some materials and students need to bring a variety of yarns and other things they wish to incorporate into their pieces. It will be a relaxed and fun day so, if you can, come join us and explore the possibilities. Just contact the store at (626) 256-6777 to reserve a spot in the class. Hope to see you on Saturday. (see photos above for an idea of what we will be making)

No comments: