Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vogue Knitting Natural Selection



Today, while cruising around on the web, I checked the Vogue Knitting site.  To my delight, there are some photos of the upcoming magazine soon to be on the newstands.  Featured are some downloadable patterns using natural yarns including a pattern of mine designed for Ozark Handspun.  I must say I am very excited about this and so pleased at how beautifully they had presented my design with a gorgeous model and wonderful photography.  Can't wait for my subscription to arrive so I can see it up close and personal.  In the meantime, I snapped a couple of photos off the internet and am posting them here as a little preview of things to come.  These include the magazine cover and the actual pattern piece.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Fay Lynn said...

Congrats Girl!! Vogue knitting, Wow!! You must be flying!!!

unraveledgal said...

How cool is that! Can't wait to see the copy and the pdf....
Wonderful things happening to you this year...

dorkchic said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see that pattern, it looks gorgeous.