Thursday, November 29, 2007

I think I'll live!





Over the past week, I have been laid low by what seems like the flu. Wouldn't you know, I get my flu shot and then contract the one flu virus not covered by the vaccine. Yuck! I don't think I have slept so much since I was an infant. Throughout the ordeal, I have pecked away at some knitting projects, just to keep myself from going stir-crazy.

As you can see, the conceptual design sweater has progressed. I only have about ten modular pieces to go on one sleeve and then assembly. The apple peel sweater is connected and am just doing the sleeves. There is a new Entrelac beanie and also some knitted vintage button bracelets. I had to do something! Being in bed sick makes me feel guilty that I am not accomplishing anything. Also I have been finishing off writing two upcoming articles for Belle Armoire magazine. So, in looking at the overall picture, I guess I did do a few things while under the weather.

4 comments:

Yarnartist said...

You do more 'under the weather' than most people do in the peak of health!

Hope you are feeling better.

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Isn't that how it always work, getting the one bug that the vaccine won't cover.

Get well!

ChelleC said...

I am so sorry to hear you have been ill. You really are a ball of fire, and you're still accomplishing a lot. Can't wait to see those articles. I enjoy Belle Armoire and probably should just subscribe to it.

Feel better.

Fay Lynn said...

Glad you didn't get slowed down by that little ole bug.